Friday, July 31, 2009

Heading south.

We are headed to the beach today for a week but before I left I wanted to post my work using the August Kraft Girl kit. The kit goes on sale today, August 1st. Oh, and Kraft Girl has a Flickr gallery now. You can check it out here. The DT will also be posting their layouts in this new gallery but we want to see what you guys are doing with the kits as well. Feel free to post away! I really loved all the Sassafras in this kit especially the paper posies!

The AC fabric thickers were a favorite too! In the layout above, I painted them. Look for more on that later.


Hambly rub-ons and Jenni Bowlin letters. Yum!




Ok, there is a bunch of stuff going on at Kraft Girl this month too. Please check the blog for the August sketch of the month. November and December kits are 50% off and March's kit is 25% off. There is always something fun going on so check the blog often! There might even be a fun giveaway!


Have a great week everyone!



6 comments:

Ranger and Tanner said...

great layouts Jenn, hope you have a great trip!

Rita said...

Fabulous LOs! Have a great time at the beach!

Michelle Whitlow said...

adorable layouts :) I thought about painting my thickers, too, but then they seemed to match all my layouts!

KariAnnS said...

I love that first one. The strip on buttons/blooms is fantastic!

Anonymous said...

fabulous pages jenn! i love how you used the jbs bingo cards on that firt one!

Anonymous said...

hi!!! Oh man those layouts are awesome!! How was your holiday?